TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™

Here Come The Drums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:
Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Single

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm

She kissed him "Maybe we shouldnt talk about that..." She gave him a light smile, she never hardly agued with Jack like she did Rhys. Was it good? or Bad? She didnt know, one thing was for sure..She loved him, and would sacrifice it all..just for him, every time she kissed him her heart skipped a beat. Pounded in her rib cage like it was going to explode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/T3-Gwennie-Cooper-T3
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:
Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:16 am

"Yeah you were worrying me.." He smiled and kissed her back "Look I gotta help Hathaway, do you want to come?" He stood up smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:54 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Oh the woman who almost killed me, sure..lets go help her." She said in a dry sarcastic voice as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:58 am

"Come on I wouldn't of let her kill you, i'm pretty sure she's harmless now!" He handed her a Glocker 17 "Your usual gun or do you want a new one?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:30 am

Hathaway raised her eyebrow at the fact Harkness referred to her as 'harmless' as if she were an animal that had got all the appropriate jabs. She leant against the wall, listlessly running her fingers over the pusle rifle's contours. It was times like this that reminded her why she never got into a serious relationship.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:26 am

He turned back to Hathaway ans smiled "Right come on it's only a matter of time before they come, oh..where will they be?"
Back to top Go down
Ianto-Jones

Ianto-Jones

Character Bios
Health:
Relationship Status: Unfortunately single

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:47 am

Ianto burst into the weapons room after hearing some commotion. He caught sight of Hathaway, Gwen and Jack. "What the hell is going on here?" He sighed, realising that the answer he would receive was probably along the lines of, 'Nothing, do some surveillance'. Casually, he picked up the gun nearest to him: an anti-matter lazer. It was probably the most dangerous gun in the room, and it had always amused him that Jack liked to keep it so close to the entrance. He blew across the barrel in that cliched way and polished it absently.

"Am I getting an answer? Or are you just going to tell me there's no time and I have to keep an eye on everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:52 am

"Shit!" He looked at Ianto "Look Ianto, just put the gun down and I'll tell you ok?" He walked over to Ianto stopping halfway
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:45 am

Hathaway looked up quickly at the man who had just burst in and smiled. "And who's this?" She walked over until her face was a few inches from his and searched his face as one would look over a particularly detailed painting.
Still not drawing her eyes from this new arrival, she called over to Jack, "I'm not entirely sure...But if you have any nearby industrial sites, I imagine they'll be there. Close to the action. But they won't be seen."

Hathaway looked over her shoulder at Harkness and shrugged. "But that's just a guess. Don't you have machines that can check this sort of thing? They have a strange forcefield around them - surely you could pick that up?"

She gave this man who Jack referred to as 'Ianto' a sideways glance before turning herself to ace Jack. "Who's this...Ianto? And why can't he keep the gun? Is he a bad 'un?" She surveyed him again but couldn't see any threat. Not to her at least. Looks can be deceiving though.
Back to top Go down
Ianto-Jones

Ianto-Jones

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:12 am

"Plenty of machines we have can do that job," he said, without looking at Hathaway, in a monotone voice. He sighed again and gently placed the lazer back on the table. Keeping his eyes pointed at the floor, he wondered why this woman was so interested in him. People looked at him strangely all the time, but she seemed wary.

"I don't suppose you have to tell me anything, sir. After all, this is your business, not mine. I'll just go and make some drinks, shall I? Or would this be the wrong time? It usually is."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:14 am

"Ianto this is Captain Hathaway, we used to be..friends a while back and Hathaway this is Ianto Jones our General supports" He smiled "If he left we'd be screwed basically.." He walked to the computer and did a quick scan and found two dots close together a few blocks away from them "Well I think that our best shot.."

Jack walked past Ianto "You can come too, get a gun!" he walked to his office and got the SUV keys and opened it "Right everybody that's coming get in car!!!" He jumped in and sat in the drivers seat starting the engine up.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:31 am

Everythg happened a little too quickly for Hathaway but nevertheless, she hurried after Jack and leapt in the front seat. The fact that she had managed to grab this seat was enough to make her feel smug for the next couple of minutes.
She stared at Ianto who was approaching the SUV. "General Supports? Didn't he offer to make drinks? Are you sure he's not just the teaboy?" She wrinkled her nose. "He will be able to help right? 'Cause I don't think those things are going to care if he makes a great cup of coffee to be honest."
She wasn't really complaining though. They could do with all the help they could get. And this guy seemed capable. And well-dressed it had to be said.
Back to top Go down
Ianto-Jones

Ianto-Jones

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:19 am

Ianto sighed again and picked up his usual revolver. Running out of the hub, he picked up another tracking device on the way, switched his com system on and locked up as he left through the staff entrance. He jogged to the SUV and opened the back door, sliding into his usual seat and brushing his suit down, even though he knew it was completely clean. "Where to, sir?" he asked without looking up as he began to type quickly into a laptop Tosh always kept under her seat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:09 pm

"The building site, oh thhat doesn't help does it, let me think...OH it's oppsite that really nice Italien Resteraunt, you know the place Ianto, I hope.." He thought for a while tapping the steering wheel "Umm..it's just down the road for thhe new Health Spa thingy, if that helps.."
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Hathaway frowned, "'If that helps'?...'I hope'?...'thingy'?! I am not feeling reassured about my life being left in your hands right now."

She leant back in the car seat, crossing her arms, a look reminiscent of a sulky teenager crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:12 pm

She watched them getting into there seats. Hathway taken her normal front seat. "Forgotten about me already.." She mumbled to herself, looking around looking at her Glocker 17 on the desk, then over to the suv. She guessed they were to busy, instead of shouting she went down to the cells to feed the weevils.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:29 pm

"Do you want our help or not!?" He sighed "Just because I don't know where it is doesn't mean i'm not professional..." He started the Suv up and drove out on the main road.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:51 pm

She glanced at him sideway and softened a little, "You know as well as I do I need you right now."
Hathaway let her arms relax from their crossed position until her hands were resting on her crossed leg instead. "I'm sure you are professional, but when one's life is in danger for the first time, one tends to get a little...agitated." She smiled weakly and gazed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:29 pm

He was speeding down te road to make sure they wouldnt lose the guys "Yeah sorry Hathaway, I promise you'll be fine, we won't let them get you!" He smiled and put a hand on her shoulder before returning it to the wheel.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:14 pm

She smiled back and looked back out the window. Although she wasn't exactly his biggest fan, Harkness did have a certain charm that managed to calm her down. And she was thankful for this. She had nrever been in this situtaion and the last thing she needed was to totally lose her head.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:48 pm

He stopped outside the building area where he saw the dots on the Radar "Right when we get out don't lose you head, you gotta stay calm, keep a steady aim and shoot ok?" He got out the car and looked inside the area "I can't see them.."
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Hathaway nodded as she stepped out of the SUV, still clutching the pulse rifle. She had never felt like this before. At least not in these circumstances. The only times she got that rush was when she had finished her first couple of jobs. Everything after that soon lost this thrill. But now her heart was racing again. This time in fear. And it was strangely appealing.

She screwed up her face and muttered, "The air 'round here smells like -" Her words were disrupted by her own violent coughing before she straightened up with a frown and continued, "and tastes like chlorine. Loads of it. Is that normal?"

Hathaway began to rub her throat in vain in an attempt to get rid of the itchiness all the while looking for the beings. Despite not having a clue what they looked like.

She hadn't told Harkness that she had seen them in their metal cocoons at the time. Metal cocoons connected to small screens that showed their soundwaves as they spoke. She hadn't bothered because she didn't think it were likely that they would drag those after here too.
What they looked like under all that was a mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:46 pm

"Umm do you know what they look like.." He looked around in the dark spaces. "and yes it is caught me by surprise first time too, you get used to it!"
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:21 pm

Hathaway was a little startled by his sudden questionning of their appearance when she had just pondered that herself. But of course, it was a given he'd want to know eventually. He'd want to know what to spot.

"Well no. I saw them in cocoon type things at the time. And I don't think they were very...mobile. But hey, look for anything unusual and anything you catch in between is a bonus, right?" She smiled uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:51 pm

"Maybe there Butterflies now and flew away so theres not a problem anymore..or maybe not.." He gave a slight grin "But I wish it was a bit lighter out, would be so much easier to see them..." He wondered out further to the site still looking around for anything unsual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™ :: Torchwood :: Cardiff & The Torchwood Hub-
Jump to: