TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™

Here Come The Drums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race:
Relationship Status:

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:51 pm

She lowered her gun slightly and raised an eyebrow. 'You're more civil these days. Back on the day, you would have got me on my back.' Hathaway smirked. 'So to speak. Less of the violence. Well that should make my job easier. When the Time Agent agency crumbled, I had a surplus of free time so what better whay to spend it than pursuing my little hobby. And now someone else is paying me to fulfillthat hobby. And that involves killing you, I'm afraid. I don't think I'll be the only one who'll miss that face of yours.' She nodded again at the entrance to the Hub, referring to Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:
Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:54 pm

He Laughed "Well If You Want To Kill Me..DO IT!" He Walked Around Her "Trust Me You Won't Get Far.." He Laughed Again "And Who Is This Idiotic Person That Is Paying You Because They Really Have to Get There Facts Right.." He Stood Still "Shoot.."
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:00 pm

Hathaway frowned. She didn't like this a bit. She expected a fight. An argument. Yet here he was outwardly tempting her to shoot. What did he mean by 'getting their facts right'? She was reluctant to shoot but best to put him out of his misery and his obvious madness. He wanted her to shoot him after all! She aimed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:03 pm

He Fell To the Floor Supposing To Be Dead, But After A Few Minutes The bBood Went Back Into His Head And the Wound Closed Up He Stood Up And Smiled. "Next Time...Do Some Reasearch..Im The Man That Can NEVER Die!!!" He Grinned wildley And Hit the gun Out Of Her Hand Pointing It At Her.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Hathaway could only stare. So she did. For a minute or so. When she finally managed to speak, all she could utter was 'How the hell did you do that?', ignoring the gun that was now pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:10 pm

"Ahh You Don't Need To Know that..All You Need To do Is Go Back to The 'Person' That Sent You And Tell Him/Her/It, Whatever That You Failed!" He Smiled "You'll Never Kill Me So There Won't Be A Point In Coming Back Either.."
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:15 pm

She looked down at bit her lip. She had never failed a mission. Ever. And then this guy does the impossible and doesn't die. She had to kill the remining Time Agents that was her mission and now she had failed. She had killed the other four and now only Harkness and Hart were left. And now she couldn't complete that.
She couldn't let herself fail. She couldn't. Hathaway slipped her hand down into her pocket of her coat and pulled out a silver ball which she threw quickly at Jack's chest. It sent a wave of electricity through his body that knocked him out. He may not be dead but it would have to do while she thought of someway she could sort this out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:19 pm

He dropped the gun falling to the floor, normally he could tell when people were going to do that but this time he had no idea. He was unconsious on the floor and god knows how long until he would wake up all he could do is hope Gwen might come out and help him, but after he sent her away that wouldnt happen.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:25 pm

She crouched down at him and stared at his unconscious body. She was partially relieved that she hadn't killed Jack. It would be such a waste of such a pretty face. But she had never tasted failure. And it was too much for her to take. How the hell did he survive a gunshot to the head? She out her face in her hands in frustration. But she was soon disrupted by a shifting of limbs and fabric. She looked down in disbelief as Harkness as he started to wake ever so slowly.
Oh for the love of...
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:28 pm

He was pretty glad that the silver ball didn't kill him, he didnt really want to die twice. He started moving around and opened his eyes slowly "What..the..hell was...that!" He held his head and sat up.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:32 pm

She sighed with resignation and pulled the ball from his chest. 'Just one of the electrasms that the Time Agency was issued a year or so before it packed up completely. Managed to swipe a few before everything was destroyed.' She tucked it back away in her pocket.
'Surprised you've never seen them before,' she shrugged before reaching out and moving a strand of hair away from Jack's forehead. 'You never stay dead, huh?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:36 pm

"I don't remember much of it anyway, after they stole my memories.." He sighed "Sometimes I'd like to but I get pulled back into life everytime!" He looked at her "So what you going to do to me..I mean you don't like failing much do you?" He smiled and rubbed his chest where the ball had hit him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:42 pm

She smiled at him. 'Nor do you.' She sighed again and ran her hands through her hair in exasperation. 'To be honest, I have no idea what I can do. Even if I do kill Hart. it'll still leave you. And I would have still failed. It's not money that drives me to complete this job. For once.'
Hathaway swallowed hard and continued, 'Those who hired me have a price on my head - kill or be killed.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:45 pm

"Ahhh so these people aren't so nice, oh and please kill Hart he's so annoying.." He laughed a bit "How do these people know if i'm dead or not?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Gwen had given up staying in the hub, fed up of being bossed about she had just watched Jack been shot, that was the last straw, she walked up to them both. "What is your problem.." She said in a controlled angry voice. Gwen was slowly clenching her fists and trying to stay calm with Hathaway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/T3-Gwennie-Cooper-T3
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:52 pm

Hathaway refused to give this woman the satisfaction of her attention so ignored her if only to continue explaining to Harkness. She shook her head and smiled to herself. She reached into her other coat pocket and pulled out a small device that didn't look entirely dissimilar to a satellite navigation device but the symbols that surrounded it proved that this was something far superior. 'The same way they led me to you.'
She wiggled it slightly in his face before looking at it herself. 'As much I could tell is that during a Weevil attack they managed to tag you using the Weevil. Naturally you killed it but it had managed to get close enough to plant the tag. Now the ones who hired me - they're a group of sorts. A syndicate. But something is preventing them from getting out of their own ship. Everyone else can leave and enter but not the inhabitants. It was just weird.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:56 pm

He smiled at Gwen "Right...I'll take you to the hub but you two be nice!" He stood up 'Can't have you two fighting one of you would end up dead, close competition I wouldnt know who.." He smiled "Follow Me.." He Walked to An Information Shop And Went Behind the Counter Pressing A Button, The Wall Opened "After You two.."
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:00 pm

She smiled thankfully at Harkness before stepping onto the spot where she had seen them disappear and reappear again. She felt the floor underneath her begin to shift and Hathaway soon found herself going down on a lift through the centre of what Jack called the Hub. She was impressed that a place like this existed at this time on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:04 pm

"Right doesn't look like Owen, Ianto or Tosh are here so just you girls and me" He grinned and went to the board room sitting down. "I'll give you the tour later..so really we need to kill these guys that want to kill me..how do you think we do that?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:05 pm

She didnt know who Hathaway was, knowing Jack she was another ex-lover along with John, she sighed. "Im going to stay out here for a bit.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:08 pm

"Noo your not get here now, I need you with me!"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:12 pm

"No you dont, you can always do everything without me.." She sighed and walked out of the hub.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Hathaway frowned after Gwen's retreating back. 'What's wrong with her?' She shrugged and perched herself awkwardly on a chair. 'Well they have very advanced technology. The fact they know your whereabouts and whether I'm successful is testiment to that. But they're weak. Physically. I predict that if they sense a lack of success, they'll send someone after me. Perhaps we could get to that them that way.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:18 pm

"I guess when wil they send someone after you..hold that fought I really gotta sort this out.." He ran out of the board room and after Gwen "Gwen whats wrong..Why wont you come help?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:21 pm

"Just leave me alone Jack, I know shes just another one of your fancies along the way..Is that what I am? just a little fancy..Once im gone, you move on.." She looked down and wiped the tear quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™ :: Torchwood :: Cardiff & The Torchwood Hub-
Jump to: