TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™

Here Come The Drums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another day.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:
Just another day. Left_bar_bleue100/100Just another day. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Single

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Gwen walked in to the ever familiar Torchwood hub which had become almost a second home to herself, flinging her coat over the rails and running a hand through her hair in a daydream fashion. She yawned, she hadn't been getting much sleep lately and streched her hands up to her side.

"Hello? Anyone?..." She listerned and awaited an answer, It had been too long since Owen and Tosh had left them. To Gwen it didn't feel like that had gone forever, there spirits seemed to linger around. She always had a little moment when she would shed a tear, she walked over to her desk and sat down. She sighed at the mountains of paperwork that beared before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/T3-Gwennie-Cooper-T3
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:
Just another day. Left_bar_bleue100/100Just another day. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Jack was in his office, his boots up on his desk and the light turned out. He was rubbing his temples with his eyes shut when he heard someone come in, instinctivly he reached for his gun, but when he heard Gwens voice he smiled slightly and quickly stood up. Relising he was topless he pulled a shirt over his shoulders then leaned on his doorframe, smirking.

"Gwen Cooper, you are coming here more often, missing me?" He grinned and walked over to her workstation "Are you okay?" Jack ad never gotton over Toshiko and Owen, but the only reason he acted like nothing had happened was because he had to stay strong for Gwen and Ianto.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Gwen smiled slowly and shook her head; her grin widdening as she ran her hand down to relax on her hip. "Oh you wish Mr.Harkness. Nope, Just trying to get rid of some of this paperwork I have to do, No point in leaving it. Its just going to get bigger." She smiled slowly and looked back down to her work, her hands shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Jack frowned looking at her paperwork "Did I give you that, bit harsh aren't I?" He rolled his eyes and buttoned up his top walking over to her, looking over her shoulder "Your shaking?" His hand brushed over hers, a he smiled softly "You can leave the paperwork if it worries you that much." He joked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Gwen closed her eyes as her head hung low, tears falling down her cheeks. "There not gone are they Jack..Isn't there anyway of getting them back?" She whispered as she turned around, "We need them..I need them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Jack sighed, kneeling down so he could look her straight in the eyes "Gwen, we can't get them back, but we won't forget them, I promise you that" He wiped the tears away with his thumb gently "But you need to get over it, I'm not saying forget them, but they wouldn't want to be cried over for so long."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:23 pm

"I know, I know." She repeated to herself with her strong welsh accent, placing her hands onto his chest and smiling slowly as she looked him in the eyes. "Your right Jack, I know they wouldn't want this from us. I need to stay strong, its just..hard." She mumbled, but shook her head. "I should get back to this work." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Jack smiled and took her hands pulling her into a hug "I'll help you, god knows I'm trying to help by acting all tough but it doesn't work." He sighed and kissed her neck quickly before pulling away "You don't have to do the paperwork okay, I'll get Ianto to do it or, I will." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Gwen smiled to herself at his kiss, running a hand down his chest into his hand and looking him in the eyes. "You don't have to be tough around me you know, were all human..Well, Im not sure about you." She joked, with her wide beaming grin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:30 pm

"Well, I find that offensive." He acted all surprised opening his mouth slightly and covering it with his mouth "But I am actually a human, surprisingly." He grinned, using his charming smile to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Gwen laughed and rolled her eyes, "Lies." She laughed and smacked his bum slowly and run up the stairs laughing and trying to get away from him. "Human my ass!" She smirked and slapped her own.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:35 pm

"Oi!" He chuckled running up the stairs after her "Oh trying to tempt me now are you?" He grinned and pushed her on the wall gently "Cos' it's working.."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:37 pm

"Nooo, this is called Sexual harrasment in the workplace I might add." She smirked happily; letting her hands slide onto his waist to pull him closer. "Shame." She giggled again, pushing him back again slowly as there lips got onto to millimeters apart.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:39 pm

"Oo, you big tease..you know you like it." He grinned cheekily and pulled her toward him "And if you want to sue then go ahead." He grinned; lust shining in his eyes as he leaned in kissing her softly as his lips parted.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Gwen smirked and let her hands run through his hair as they kissed; her lips parted at the same time as his, allowing her tounge to slide through into his mouth. She smirked and let her hands un-button a few more of his buttons on his shirt so her hands could explore his body.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Jack turned his head slightly so his tongue could explore around her mouth easier; his hands moved down from her waist, onto her arse then up her back. He moved forwards until he could feel her hit the wall again; making it easier to kiss her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 am

Gwen slightly panted as she kissed Jack; her hands running widely down his back. Her tounge messaged his, her eyes firmly shut as she continued. She smirked as she pulled away and looked him in the eyes as she ran her hands up onto his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 am

Jack grinned widely as he moved back from her slightly; looking her up and down. "You really distracting, you know that?" He put his hand in his pockets and leaned back on the railing smiling "But atleast I don't have that headache anymore.." He flashed her his charming smile then took her hand and walked down into his office with her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 am

"Jack, come on..I have paperwork to do.." She groaned but was easily led with him, she smiled as she walked into his room. She ran a hand down her neck with her free left hand, studying his office.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 pm

Jack turned around letting go of her hand. "So you would prefer to do paperwork than be with me!" He pretended to sulk, sitting on his desk. "Fine go have fun with..paperwork!"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Gwen smirked as she walke over to him and let her hands run over his shoulders, "Oh come on. You know Im only trying to work." She smiled, "Like you said Im a distraction."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Jack wrapped his arms arund her waist pulling her closer "No excuse to say you like paperwork better than me." He tilted his head slightly, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 am

"Yes, But do remember I am here to work.." She laughed and kissed down his neck slowly, her hand resting on his sides.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:53 am

"Well, if I'm the boss, I say you don't have to work." He grinned and got off his desk, putting her in his place "Hey look your taller than me for once." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 am

"OH your so mean Mr.Harkness." She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck slowly as she nuzzled his nose with hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™ :: Torchwood :: Cardiff & The Torchwood Hub-
Jump to: