TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™

Here Come The Drums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just another day.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:
Just another day. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Just another day. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Single

Just another day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:05 am

"Oh you bet I am." He smiled and kissed her soflty "I'm a big mean person..not" He laughed and kissed her cheek "But your right, we better do some work so Ianto dosn't think we were asleep all night."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:
Just another day. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Just another day. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 am

"If your sure." She smirked and kissed him one last time, letting her hands wander down his body. "See you later Mr." She grinned and walked out of the room, down the stairs to her desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/T3-Gwennie-Cooper-T3
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 am

He smiled and sat back down at his desk, filling out some papers "Hey Gwen, any weevils about? I feel like a run.." He got up walking over to her desk "Atleast I can say I was busy getting mauled, instead of working." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™ :: Torchwood :: Cardiff & The Torchwood Hub-
Jump to: