TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™

Here Come The Drums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?

Go down 
+2
Gwen Cooper
The Master
6 posters

Your Opnion On Rose's Retern
FANTASTIC!!
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_lcap88%What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Oh God Not Her..
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_lcap0%What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_lcap0%What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How Does She Get From Parellel Earth?
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_lcap12%What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
At Last!!
 0% [ 0 ]
I Want Her Back But.. She's Gone..
 0% [ 0 ]
What You On About??
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
The Master
Timelord High Council [Administrator]
Timelord High Council [Administrator]
The Master

Character Bios
Health:
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Left_bar_bleue2/1000What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Empty_bar_bleue  (2/1000)
Race: Timelord
Relationship Status: It's Complicated

What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:38 pm

Fantastic I Think Very Happy But What Do You
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? RoseDonna
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TheMasterOfAllMatter
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:40 pm

FABBY! =] =]!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/T3-Gwennie-Cooper-T3
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:
What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:44 pm

affraid FANTASTIC! cheers
Back to top Go down
Martha Jones

Martha Jones

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:11 pm

It's Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Martha-Loves-Doctor
Keisuki Uemetsu

Keisuki Uemetsu

Character Bios
Health:
Race: Possibly Human

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Kill her!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dalek Sec

Dalek Sec

Character Bios
Health:
Race: Daleks

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:52 pm

i think it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always liked her in Doctor Who, she was definatly the best companion, with a both seriousness and humour.
Back to top Go down
Keisuki Uemetsu

Keisuki Uemetsu

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Meh I don't like her much, I prefer Donna, shes sooooo my fave no more soppy lovelorn looks across the Tardis
Back to top Go down
Dalek Sec

Dalek Sec

Character Bios
Health:
Race: Daleks

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:17 pm

Yeh, Donna is more funnier and important with the Doctor, but still i think Rose is the best. And she is pretty! ^^
Back to top Go down
Keisuki Uemetsu

Keisuki Uemetsu

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Bleh shes not as pretty as Tosh or Gwennie. I think Martha's probably prettier than Rose, I dunno, I just don't like Rose XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?   What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Of Rose's Retern To Doctor Who?
Page 1 of 1