TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™

Here Come The Drums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After His Vist To Torchwood..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:
After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Single

After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:46 pm

He hugged her back "Just think that it will, that's all that matters.." He drove down the road back to Torcwood and dragged the man into the Hub.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:
After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:01 pm

She watched Jack go past and whiped a tear from her eye, trying not to mess her make-up up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/T3-Gwennie-Cooper-T3
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:54 pm

He locked the man up in the cells and walked back to his office looking through some papers "Right I will find a way to spend my life with you even if it takes..years!" He was looking through his draws throwing stuff behind him "Right maybe if I run some tests I can find a way to do something about this..maybe take it away or pass it on or just something!?" He was getting flustered and sat down on the floor running his hands through his hair "What do I do.." He was directing the convosation to himself but it looked liked he was saying it to the world.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:01 pm

She could her him from we she was stood, still motionless in the middle of the hub stairs. She had still kept her coat on, she sat down, blinking thinking of an impossible mission which wouldn't happen. She knew it wouldn't..how hard Jack tried. She wanted this more than anything and was willing to die, just for the positive side..
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:07 pm

"I can take the immortality away..then I can die normally..like everyone else" He smiled "Be normal for once" He stood up smiling and saw Gwen "Gwen..are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:14 pm

She didn't move, only her chest..every couple of seconds. "Anything.." She looked round to Jack "I'll do anything..to be with you forever, anything blood tests, find what makes you immortal..some how..me me it too..Im willing to die Jack, just for even a second of immortality with you.." A single tear drop fell down her face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 pm

He went up to her and held her tight "I wouldn't let you die.." He let go and brushed the tear away "First should I take a blood test?" He smiled and kissed her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:34 pm

She nodded smiling slightly, "I think that would be best..So we get a rough idea of what were working with.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:36 pm

"Alright..needle time.." He smiled slighty and went down to the Autpsy room.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:43 pm

She followed him down, after taking her coat off and throwing in onto Tosh's empty chair. She scanned her way around the autopsy room, Needles, medicene cabinets, Jack's bum, Autopsy bed, owens lab coat, Jack's bum again. She smirked to herself and kept her eyes on the prize..
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 pm

He turned round and looked at Gwen "Oi what you staring at?" He laughed "Where are the needles before I get to paranoid.."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:47 pm

She giggled to herself "Oh..umm..nothing much, and thereon your right..silver tray.." She smiled walking down to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:49 pm

He smiled and lifted up his sleeve and grabbed a needle "See this is when I need Owen because I don't know where to put it!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:55 pm

"Oh come her.." She smiled standing beside him, turning his hand, "Make a fist.." She said numbing a place on his arm where the main vain was. After he did so, she pinched the skin maing the vain show, "Ok now relax.." She slid the needle in slowly, drew the blood and quickly tided up the spec of blood with a piece of cotton wool. "There..now Im afraid Ive ran out of stickers..Sorry, anything else I can give you instead?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:57 pm

He smiled at her "Thank you nurse, and instead I want a kiss!" He lauged and puller her close to him "Lucky I got you here or I would be screwed" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:59 pm

She giggled "Well, I could do that aswell.." She said with a wink, she moved closer kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:03 pm

He kissed her gently back and smiled "I better test the blood then.." He walked away then back again "I forgot ow to test blood.." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:10 pm

She grinned, and tutted. "Too busy thinking about screwing?" She winkes athim and walked up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:12 pm

"Yes.." He laughed and followed her "Ooo I wonder if I have alien blood.." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Gwen tapped away at Tosh's keyboard, making a compartment slide out. "Ok, place some blood on that.." She smiled at Jack.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:20 pm

He got the needle with blood in and put a bit on the compartment "That enough?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:30 pm

"I think that will do just fine.." She said as the compartment slid back inside "Ok, this is going to take a while.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:32 pm

"Uhhhh how longs a while? You no I'm impatient!" He laughed and held her hand "I hope this works.."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

"So do I, more than anything.." She smiled, "Maybe we can think of something to do whilst we wait..." She stood up kissing Jack and running her hands over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:06 pm

"Maybe we can.." Jack smiled and ran his hands up his top while kissing her but pulled away "I know, I know how to make you immortal!!" He ran to his office and got his gun but hid it behind his back "I love you..." He hugged her and pointed the gun into her chest "Don't hate me.." He whispered as he closed his eyes and shot her in the chest, and held her as she started falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After His Vist To Torchwood..   After His Vist To Torchwood.. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After His Vist To Torchwood..
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next