TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™

Here Come The Drums!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race:
Relationship Status:

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:23 pm

She couldn't believe he had just run off to chase off after his missus. And their lives were at stake! Okay mainly hers as he was seemingly incapable of dying. She put her elbows on the board table and rested her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:
Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Single

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:25 pm

"NO!..Of course not..look me and Hathway never gunna happen..please I Love You and ONLY You!!" He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:34 pm

She continued to look down, not making eye contact. "Just go..there only words, even if I love you..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/T3-Gwennie-Cooper-T3
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:36 pm

"What do I have to do to prove I love you Gwen? I'll do anything.."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:41 pm

She shruged "At the moment you have to help her, we can talk later.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:44 pm

"I could really use your help..drop in whenever you feel like it.." He walked back to the Hub with his hands in his pockets and went into the board room "Right how long until they come looking for you?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:49 pm

She raised her eyes at him, still not lifting her head from her hands. 'Finished your domestic?...We;; I guess a couple of hours at the most. I can't imagine they'll wait too long but they'll take into consideration that murder can be a lengthy business. So yeah a few hours.'

She frowned slightly and with a look of confusion, she asked, 'Your ladyfriend...she doesn't think I'm one of your conquests, does she?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:52 pm

"Right we'll be ready for them by then we got and armoury downstairs I'll get you a good gun.." He sighed and shook his head. "I have no idea..I don't blame her that she doesn't trust me I don't tell her anything anymore.." He walked down the stair into the armoury "Pick your weapons.."
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:55 pm

She followed Jack and scanned over the variety of weaponry. She eventually settled on a pulse rifle before leaning against a wall, looking Jack over. 'I take it you've hurt her a lot, huh?'
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:58 pm

"Yeah I'm suprised she's still here really..but I know that I couldn't live without hher and I hope she won't leave.." He looked at the Pulse Rifle she picked up "Good choice!"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:59 pm

She walked into the hub then slipped to her desk, placing her coat on the hook, not looking for Jack or Hathaway.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHathaway

CaptainHathaway

Character Bios
Health:
Race:
Relationship Status:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:01 pm

'I know,' she replied with a smirk. She raised her eyebrows slightly and nodded. 'Sounds like someone's back - I'd sort to it if I were you. I won't have time for your unresolved tension when my arse is on the line thank you.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:04 pm

He smiled and walked over to Gwen "Hey..look you have no idea how important you are to me..I'm sorry for all the stupid things I do, but I really don't want to lose you..I love you so much you have to believe me, please!"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:07 pm

She sighed, "I love you too and you wont loose me..just I hardly know anything about you, You keep me in the dark..You know everything about me.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:09 pm

"That'll change, I promise.." He smiled and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:31 pm

"Ok..." She smiled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:32 pm

He Kissed Her Back "I Got Some Time Anything You wanna Know?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:33 pm

"Anything im allowed.." She smiled, then kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:42 pm

"Well theres Alot of stuff I havent said so you might just want to say something and I'll tell you.." He Smiled and Kissed her Passiontely.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:43 pm

She smirked "Just give me short facts about you.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:47 pm

"Umm I live in the 51st century, was a time agent, quit after they stole 3 years of my memories..I had a little brother thats about if for now.."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:49 pm

She smiled and held his hand "Thank you...are you ever going to settle down?, or is it just Rush, Rush Rush? I was thinking...what happens..when I die? If I died..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:52 pm

"W..why are you thinking of that?..Whats happened?!" He looked worried but held her hands tightly.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper

Gwen Cooper

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:53 pm

"Nothings happened just..When I do..what will happen..I guess youll move on.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Jack Harkness

Captain Jack Harkness

Character Bios
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:55 pm

"Well if you died because someone killed you then I wouldnt settle down until I had killed them, but no I wouldnt be able to move on for a long time.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night   Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Bay Isn't Fun At Night
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TARDIS & Torchwood Roleplay Forum©™ :: Torchwood :: Cardiff & The Torchwood Hub-
Jump to: